We’re searching for a talented UX Designer – passionate about usability, interaction design, mobile and emerging technologies and who understands how to create compelling user experiences.
You will work in Big Motive's award-winning team to research, plan and design digital products for a growing portfolio of client companies and creative partners across the UK and further afield. You’re a stickler for detail, can leverage your knowledge of human-centered design and information architecture to design contextually aware experiences. An experienced professional, you are now ready to take up a position in which you can lead experience design and help create the next generation of digital products
- 3rd level qualification in Design, User Experience or related field
- Minimum of three years professional experience
- Understanding of UX research and the derivation of insights from both qualitative and quantitative user testing
- Ability to create user personas, journeys, scenarios, wireframes and develop a cohesive information architecture
- Knowledge of user-centered interface design processes, methodology and UI best practices, across a wide range of devices and platforms
- Ability to create UI design visuals and communicate well with others to enable realisation of the overall experience using storyboards, conceptual diagrams and paper or digital prototypes
- Strong personal organisation skills and ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Passionate about user experience design, research and digital product development
Salary : Negotiable
Apply : Cover letter and current CV